Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Dawnn is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker. Dawnn holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology with a minor in Criminal Justice from Sul Ross State University, a Master’s Degree in Social Work from University of Texas San Antonio, she’s a proud U.S. Air Force veteran.
Dawnn maintains that psychotherapy is a process where client and clinician work in concert to progress within the therapeutic relationship to obtain the client’s goals. Dawnn strongly believes in authenticity, dignity, and respect for all because her true passion is helping others.
Outside of providing therapy services, Dawnn enjoys traveling around the world. Dawnn considers herself a foodie, so trying new cuisines is a huge pleasure for me. Dawnn also enjoys spending time with her family and friends playing board games.
- Childhood Trauma
- Marital/Relationship/Family Conflict and/or Violence
- Depression and Anxiety Disorders
- Substance Abuse and/or Dependency
- Body Dysmorphia
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Secondary to Military Service
- Gender Identity Disorder
Clinical Orientation & Treatment Modalities
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT)
- Acceptance Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Trauma Informed Care
- Solution Focused (SF)